Explore Tuscany biggest National Park by Land and Sea
Elba island, close to the gems of Lucca, Pisa and Florence is one of Italy’s best-kept secret and the perfect base for an active holiday in Tuscany. From the top of Monte Capanne (1119m) to the bottom of the sea exploring the marine natural reserve our multisport adventure concentrate the best of what the island has to offer as of outdoor activities. Get into the action and join us to explore this pearl of the Tyrhenian sea!
- Explore an hidden gem of the Mediterranean
- Stay in luxurious accomodation on the beach
- Hike, Bike, Dive/Snorkel, Kayak, Yoga
- Experience Tuscany by sea and land
- 5 wonderful days on the idyllic Elba Island
- Delicious home-coocked Italian cuisine
- 5 days filled with the best of the outdoors
- Relax on the white sand of Biodola Beach
- All breakfasts and lunches, 3 dinners
- 1 wine tastings, 1 cooking class
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
- Arrival & departure transfers (available on request)
- Single accommodation (available on request) Compulsory supplement
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 5:30 PM.
- Try scuba diving & snorkeling 3h
- Diving (only for certificated participants) 3h
- Hiking 12 km, total ascent: 683, total descent: 1052m
- Sea-Kayak 4,5 hours
- Hiking 2.3km, total ascent: 82m, total descent: 63m
- E-biking 59km, total ascent: 1280m, total descent: 1344m
- Hiking 7.1km, total ascent: 227m, total descent: 231m
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.