Hiking on Island of Elba
Explore the Island of Elba and its trails
Elba island, close to the gems of Lucca, Pisa and Florence is one of Italy’s best-kept secret and the perfect base for a hiking holiday in Tuscany. The island has more kilometers of phats than actual roads. Get into the action, take your hiking boots and join us to explore this pearl of the Tyrhenian sea!
- Explore an hidden gem of the Mediterranean
- Stay in wonderful accomodation on the beach
- Hike and explore the Tuscan Archipelago National Park’s paths
- 4 wonderful days on the idyllic Elba Island
- Delicious home-coocked Italian cuisine
- Relax on the white sand of Procchio Beach
- All breakfasts and lunches, 3 dinners
- 4 excursions with an eglish speaking local guide
- 1 wine tasting
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
- Arrival & departure transfers (available on request)
- Single accommodation (available on request) Compulsory supplement
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 5:30 PM.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.