Discover an Hidden Gem.
Giglio Island is known for its natural beauty, 90% untouched nature! Beautiful sandy beaches, crystal clear turquoise sea, isolated coves, ancient paths fringed with low Mediterranean vegetation, breathtaking views over the archipelago, a picturesque port and the charming medieval village of Giglio Castello make of Giglio island a treasure to be discovered.
- Explore one of the best kept secret place in Tuscany
- Stay in panoramic accomodation on the sea
- Horseback Riding, Hiking, Biking, Swimming
- Taste the Tuscan specialties
- 3 wonderful days on the secret Giglio Island
- Delicious home-coocked Italian cuisine
- 3 days filled with the best of the outdoors
- Relax on the granite boulder by the crystal clear water
- All breakfasts and lunches, 2 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
- Arrival & departure transfers (available on request)
- Single accommodation (available on request) Compulsory supplement
Departure TimePlease arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 5:00 PM.
- Horseback riding 3h
- Hiking day total 14.1km, total ascent: 570m, total descent 577m
- Hiking options - Giglio Porto - Giglio Castello 2.8km, total ascent: 376 m, total descent: 6m - Fenaio Loop 8.2km, total ascent: 142m, total descent: 523m - Faraglione out and back 3.2km, total ascent 64m, total descent: 65m
- Biking 24km, total ascent: 648m, total descent: 651m
- Hiking 3.4km, total ascent: 159m, total descent 158m
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.